372 GONE!.. 359 GONE!... 357 yep you guessed it... GONE!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got word today the 372 is gonna stay in the lineup but starting very soon it's gonna be an X-Torq (read strato) design. Not sure if it's gonna gain weight yet???

The 359 will be leaving the linup and will be replaced with an X-Torq model (who's number escapes me right now).

And the 357xp will take a little longer but will be gone later this year replaced by the 560xp AND the 562xp :dizzy: :laugh: both strato X-torq designs.

560 will be the 095 bar mount and the 562 will be the 009 bar mount.

Looks like the EPA is moving in.... better get'em while they're hot. :laugh: :cheers:

562XP.....HHHMMMM, sounds very interesting. Keep us informed on this one, would like to see if it will live up to the 262XP.

Dang, I came in here thinking your saws got stolen. :dizzy:

Me too!!!

I even went through the mental checklist of wether or not I remembered locking the Barn or not...

All the same.

372 Strato?
That's like a Propeller on an F-16.

Can we start clubbing Hippies like baby Harp seals yet?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Does this apply to the Jred equivalents? I think I need to look at the checkbook again... :chainsaw: I love my 2156 and I'm not impressed by the 2250 I have.

Keeping the 372 numbers. Interesting sales pitch.

Yeah. Remember the 1979 Camaro?
Same name as the 1969. Just heavier,slower,and more EPA garbage choking it to death.

Newer, faster, more reliable, usually gets a chance to stand on it's own merits. Like the 575-576. ;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

562XP.....HHHMMMM, sounds very interesting. Keep us informed on this one, would like to see if it will live up to the 262XP.

That is the model number Spike and I guessed it would be a long time ago, but I suspect it will not "live up" to the 262xp regarding weight......:)

We will see! :cheers:

Last edited:
As long as they don't try to put one of the ring ends on the exhaust side, the stratos will soon be turbo charge-able!

All saws will be stratos one day. Then they will come up with something worse and more efficient.

Btw, I have seen info (info sent to US distributers) that say there will be a 372 x-torque pretty soon in the US, and then a 365 one - time will tell........:givebeer:

Last edited:
Btw, I have seen info (info sent to US distributers) that say there will be a 372 x-torque pretty soon in the US, and then a 365 one - time will tell........:givebeer:

We gotta come up with an alternate name for the 372 strato so there is no cornfusion.

Like maybe 372BLECH! or 372GORED, or 372Ebola... something to set it apart from the real saw.

Kinda like when Winchester brought our thier post 64' push feed abortion, and called it a Model 70. Completely different critter and parts, same name.
The results were as expected.. Hate, discontent, cornfusion for years.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

dingeryote,
Feel free to club hippies, that season started in the late '60s, never ended here. No bag limit. Remember, only you can prevent a hippy.

Lemme guess you're in the north central.:cheers:

Got stuck babysitting ugly Ordnance at Concord and Alameda for stretch back in the 80's.

Hippys are brave when they think a fence will stop a beat down.
Not so brave when they realize the fence is for thier protection all of a sudden.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

We gotta come up with an alternate name for the 372 strato so there is no cornfusion.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Three seventy who?? or maybe 37who xp... x-tra porky. :laugh:

Sorry guys didn't mean to post and run.... had company show up just as I hit the send button. :cheers:

Got word today the 372 is gonna stay in the lineup but starting very soon it's gonna be an X-Torq (read strato) design. Not sure if it's gonna gain weight yet???

The 359 will be leaving the linup and will be replaced with an X-Torq model (who's number escapes me right now).

And the 357xp will take a little longer but will be gone later this year replaced by the 560xp AND the 562xp :dizzy: :laugh: both strato X-torq designs.

560 will be the 095 bar mount and the 562 will be the 009 bar mount.

Looks like the EPA is moving in.... better get'em while they're hot. :laugh: :cheers:

That sux.

I really wanna get another 372. But with my poor ass, . . . . .

Any word about the 365?, my dealer told me a week ago that the 372 would be staying, but he thought, the said the 365 was being let go as well?

Last edited:
Any word about the 365?, my dealer told me a week ago that the 372 would be staying, but he thought the said the 365 was being let go as well?

Didn't hear anything about the 365?? would make since to drop it though.... to many 60cc saws already.

The 560 and 562 are supposed to be the exact same saw just with different bar mounts :dizzy: did we really need that?? Just make it one or the other and get on with it.

Latest posts

Back