• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372 Husqvarna carcass/parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
People say the 372 was the best saw Husky made. Well I don't know about that but it sure was one of the best anyway. Here are some parts that may help you get one going. They deserve to be running and will bring a smile after every job. The case, tank, crankshaft and top plastic seem good. The small top piece has a crack and the large piece says 265 (same difference). The clutch and brake parts are there. The piston may clean up and the cylinder will for sure. The fuel tank has all the pieces. The flywheel and sparker are present and accounted for. I took a lot of pictures so you can see what you need too. I will take $100 and pay shipping to CONUS on this one. Mike
024 parts 001.jpg 024 parts 002.jpg 024 parts 003.jpg 024 parts 004.jpg 024 parts 005.jpg 024 parts 006.jpg 024 parts 007.jpg

Mike always offers a good deal. I would've scooped this up but have a huge tax burden. Grrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back