• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372 OE, 346 OE, 346 DD $1,100 Plus ship

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earache

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
KIMG2009.jpg KIMG2000.jpg KIMG2007.jpg 372 oe, LOTS of new parts. Saw runs great. PHO, no bar or chain.
346 oe, stock, clean saw in real good shape. Runs great. Comes with 20" .325 bar/chain.
346 dd, runs great. Beat up from bouncing around in the sidebox of my log truck for the last 6 years. Comes with 20" .325 bar/chain.

Package price only.

Will accept cleared check or cash. Sorry no paypal for me anymore.

Saws will be drained and shipped USPS.

Ryan, you could just drive over and save yourself the shipping...

If I didn't already have a ported 350/346 and a ported 261 plus a couple of 70cc saws, I'd be all over that. I'd really LIKE to own a 372, and I sure do love running ported 346s, but I'm far from needing them. Seriously, for anyone looking to get set up with a nice 50 and 70cc combo, this is a great deal.

Where in WI are you?

Thanks mr. Dowling Mi., ..I clicked on pic but didn't know how to send after msssg was typed. duh.... I m 2 old for this tech schmt... dmmmit

Well, good for you but darn for me . I wanted to see if the Dozer 346 could even remotely hold-a-candle to my (Tree Monkey) modded 2159. I will try to remain optimistic. Thanks for your reply

A 45cc saw compared to a 59cc saw, both modded...as impressive as the DD346 is, there should be no doubt the 59 should make the 30% difference in cc...well...look like 30% difference...one may never know
Alas, there can be only one....346....

Back