372 XP cylinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumper440

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Husqvarna shows two different piston and cylinders for the 372xp. one epa and one non epa. you can guess wich one costs more! i would assume the piston is dished and or something diff near the pin area on an epa, but what are the differences in the epa and non epa cylinder?:popcorn:

Husqvarna shows two different piston and cylinders for the 372xp. one epa and one non epa. you can guess wich one costs more! i would assume the piston is dished and or something diff near the pin area on an epa, but what are the differences in the epa and non epa cylinder?:popcorn:

The EPA cylinder has a 2 ring piston, where the other was a single ring, the only one available now is the EPA version part#503 93 93-72.
Hope that clears up the confusion.

:cheers:

If you were going to buy a new oem cylinder get the xpw cylinder to get some more cc.

doesnt the xpw have more low end grunt? diffrent porting maybe??:confused: i have never tried one, but i have used 372xp and love the attitude of them.

It's like a stihl 440 to a 460 is the best way I know to describe it.

Ahh I see just asking as one day soon when my 365 gets tired I will go the 372 option...

Latest posts

Back