372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnS

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just ordered a 372XP w/ full wrap and 28" bar/chain. I think $775 shipped across the country to NJ is a pretty good price. Agreed or not?

Have to admit it was sent to my mothers house where I can hide it from the wife - that way I can keep my helmet and earmuffs outside of the house in the shed where they belong.

Thought I'd just post in case anyone is looking at paying more. If so PM for the oufit I odered from.

That, I hope, completes my lineup. 359,262XP,288XP and 385XP. I use the 288 for am Alaskan Mill and the 385 to edge with a mini mill. 359, 262 and 372will cut firewood.

In hindsight it looks like I should have gone for the 390 based on what's said here. 385 is still like new so I may try to engineer a deal or just get it ported -but it has been great so far. Although I haven't gotten that much milling to my name it's a lot of fun so far.

The 372 is a very fun saw. I got one recently and had a blast when I had it chewing through some 26-30" hardwood.

the 372 is a widely used favorite, you will love it regardless of whether or not you really needed it lol

I just picked one up off the shelf at the local husqvarna shop for 6 and some change, It was on sale due to old inventory even though its an 09 model, was $839 I think you did good. Full wrap and a 28'' + shipped hell can't beat it. You will be happy with the power to weight trust me.

$775 is the price I paid for 372 with 24 inch bar from my favorite dealer (50 minutes away), got an extra chain and 6 pack of XP fuel oil mix, but I had to pay tax.
I've only got a few tanks through it, still grinning ear to ear when I run it.

Very nice pick up man! I love mine its a very good saw!! I still get the Grin on my face when I run the saw!!

Seems like $25-$50 off of list is a pretty fair deal. I ended up with a pretty smoking deal on mine, but there were special circumstances. I located the saw at another dealer and it's a new old stock 07 production, but got it for $710 with 20" B&C. It netted my dealer a whopping $14 profit after doing dealer trade at dealer cost. I bought a 24" bar and a couple of chains additional to repay the favor.

Back