• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy lockard

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell my unused 372xp I have powerbox and 20" bar & chain as well
a2yse2yn.jpg
apenarus.jpg
u5y5e8em.jpg
adugabaq.jpg
9ynadere.jpg
e4y4u9a5.jpg
ehe6azad.jpg

What kinda $$$ are you looking for Jimmy?
What's the story behind it? Bear in mind being a new member...many will be a tad skeptical...unless you provide some pretty convincing info about the saw.;)

Purchased saw in late December from store in TN PayPal is good with me as a gift or friend understand I am a new member it is brand new will be shipping fedex with adult signature required

I know I'm looking into getting a ported saw like a ms461 390xp or even a non xtorq 372xp

I wish I would have found this site before purchasing the saw also have a ms261 saw non mtronic low hours purchased in October that I'm going to get ported or sell not sure yet I guess I have the early signs of cad already thanks to the wonderful people here on the site

My best advice is to sell all your saws and stay away from arboristsite, buy wood if you need it, it will be cheaper in the long run!!!

By the way I have a ported 372 xp ,non-xt, ported 385xp, ported 390xp, ported 346xp, see what I mean!!!! You want to buy one??? I have ugly and pretty!!!

Isn't it funny how we can never take good advice

I have my 1st ported saw a 346 xp coming this week from dozerdan

My 346xp can do 90% of my work, that is an awesome saw!!! ... and yes, you can run 3/8 pitch chain on it if you want!!!

I look for giant trees to keep my 70+ cc saws busy, but for firewood the 346 is perfect!!!

Yep, and that Gattis threw out the fastest man in baseball...too bad your manager had lost his appeal on an earlier call and was tossed from the game. I think he would have had a case on the steal.

Yes, the 064 is sold pending payment.

Yep, sometimes the ball just don't bounce yer way!!! I think I like the re-play idea, they just need to be a little quicker.

They are talking all about that call up here, wah,wah wah,

Back