• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 385/390 fuel tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
looking for a 385/390 fuel tank. really don't care about marks or anything. as long as it doesn't leak. buy or trade.

There's a nice one on eBay right now for 60.00 obo. I believe its the heated model. Seller name rosebud1964. The guy has some pretty decent parts.

went and checked it out. he don't ship to Canada. it would also be about $120 after dollar exchange and shipping. add $60 and i could have one brand new. thanks for the lead though. i got parts to trade or even some bars.

hay no worries man, i was not aware there was even one on ebay. i searched ebay canada but they don't list sellers that don't ship to canada. went on ebay USA and found it. now i know it's there. i have people who could buy and ship it over for me as a last resort. hate to pay for shipping twice though.

Back