• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 038 fuel tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbeD

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm in need of a good oem plastic fuel tank for a 038. If I can't just buy a tank I might be interested in complete parts saws as well.

Yeah new OEM isn’t cheap. I bet someone here probably has a good used one they’d be willing to sell.
That's what I'm hoping for really. Been checking ebay and haven't found anything for the last few weeks. All the parts saws on ebay are the same that I have and have metal tanks. Have 1 or 2 parts 038 here buy both have metal tanks and I don't think I want to go that route either.

That's what I'm hoping for really. Been checking ebay and haven't found anything for the last few weeks. All the parts saws on ebay are the same that I have and have metal tanks. Have 1 or 2 parts 038 here buy both have metal tanks and I don't think I want to go that route either.
Seem to be quite common on ebay. New, used and AM :cool: OT

Latest posts

Back