• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 394 xp for sale or possible trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxer1237

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Got a well used but strong 394 xp for sale or possible trade for smaller saw, preferably Stihl ms 360, 361, 440 441 460 or 461 preferably with some cash my way. Compression is right at 140 warm on my Guage. Cuts strong. I have had it about 2 years, got it from a guy who got it out of a storage unit where it sat for at least 5 years. She's no shelf queen but a good running saw I've used to cut about 6 cords and it's just a little big for my one saw plan.

$500 PHO Shipped in continental USA. Would prefer a ftf in North East kansas but will ship.

I will try to get photos tonight. You can PM me here and it's first come first serve. I'll work out payment with the buyer. Think that covers most of it.

ETA- would also be into a larger dolmar/makita. And would do straight up for the right saw.

I got a bunch of pics. Can't figure out how to post pics. So when my old lady gets home I'll have her give me some adult supervision.

20170104_131811.jpg

After looking at the pic I tried to redo the compression test cause it looks great. Discovered my gauge is leaking and I can't get a tight seal. So compression is somewhere north of 140.

Latest posts

Back