• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 394 XP "stuff"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin Hommy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have the disassembled carcass of a Husqvarna 394XP for sale, most of the good stuff is destroyed, you pay shipping, prices negotiable, pick your own package and make me an offer. All prices are in Canadian funds.

Bought it sight unseen, upon inspection I found it had dropped a skirt, upon disassembly I found play in the con rod. PTO side case was badly damaged along with the clutch cover and fuel tank, looks like the chain piled up in there . Case damage appears to be superficial.

Handlebar
Air filter cover
Carb housing
Oil pump
Recoil cover (decal, spring, rope handle)
Top cover, clips and bolts
Choke lever
Air intake horn
Rubber housing for carb adjusters
Coil and plug wire (some rubs, functional)
Plastic flywheel housing
Flywheel
Mechanical portion of clutch
Carb and intake setup
All anti vibe mounts
Clutch brake lever
Gas cap
Throttle and cable
Mag side case
PTO side case (scarred up, seems sound)

Watching will be tearing into mine this weekend and will neeed some parts just want to make a complete list first.

I have the disassembled carcass of a Husqvarna 394XP for sale, most of the good stuff is destroyed, you pay shipping, prices negotiable, pick your own package and make me an offer. All prices are in Canadian funds.

Bought it sight unseen, upon inspection I found it had dropped a skirt, upon disassembly I found play in the con rod. PTO side case was badly damaged along with the clutch cover and fuel tank, looks like the chain piled up in there . Case damage appears to be superficial.

Handlebar
Air filter cover
Carb housing
Oil pump
Recoil cover (decal, spring, rope handle)
Top cover, clips and bolts
Choke lever
Air intake horn
Rubber housing for carb adjusters
Coil and plug wire (some rubs, functional)
Plastic flywheel housing
Flywheel
Mechanical portion of clutch
Carb and intake setup
All anti vibe mounts
Clutch brake lever
Gas cap
Throttle and cable
Mag side case
PTO side case (scarred up, seems sound)

SOLD LIST
-top cover