• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS Husqvarna, Redmax (Zenoah-Komatsu), Jonsered parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SawPonder

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Have 2 shelves of Husqvarna parts and 2 shelfs of early Red Max (zenoah) and Jonsered parts. 6 boxes of McColluch parts from 1996 that shop owner misplaced and found before his auction.

Tons of small parts but a lot of hard parts too like pistons, oilers, coils, points, condensers, clutch drums, clutch’s, seals, clutch covers, air filters, bearings, fuel line, fuel caps, tons of AV rubber, throttle wire, piston rings, cases of tillotson, Zama, walbro oem carb kits, switches, springs, gasket individual and kits, starter springs, oiler gears, screws

Ask away, part numbers would help as they are still in their individual packaging bins with parts

Trades would be only for 162se, 630 super, solo chainsaws, 272 piston (oem or aftermarket), echo/JD twin flywheel, any husqvarna service tools, dti or stihl tachometers

Edit: still sorting and indexing/organizing/categorizing. Just a whole bunch of little parts, I’m going to have to go with a different kind of system bc these little paper bins are taking too much space. Still have several shelves to go through and 2 pallets (wrapped of course) that are outside. Over 300lbs of master and shop manuals but that’s for the compact tractor forum 😉

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Have 2 shelves of Husqvarna parts and 2 shelfs of early Red Max (zenoah) and Jonsered parts. 6 boxes of McColluch parts from 1996 that shop owner misplaced and found before his auction.

Tons of small parts but a lot of hard parts too like pistons, oilers, coils, points, condensers, clutch drums, clutch’s, seals, clutch covers, air filters, bearings, fuel line, fuel caps, tons of AV rubber, throttle wire, piston rings, cases of tillotson, Zama, walbro oem carb kits, switches, springs, gasket individual and kits, starter springs, oiler gears, screws

Ask away, part numbers would help as they are still in their individual packaging bins with parts

Trades would be only for 162se, 630 super, solo chainsaws, 272 piston (oem or aftermarket), echo/JD twin flywheel, any husqvarna service tools, dti or stihl tachometers
You have anything for a Jonesred 2051 Turbo?

Oem 372xpw Cylinder and Piston kit? Or 50mm OEM P/C? For same saw 372 xpw- 2009.

OEM PISTON CYLINDER kit assy 544254302 = 593665502 HUSQVARNA 372XPW chainsaw

GENUINE OEM HUSQVARNA 371XP 372XP PISTON AND CYLINDER KIT 593 66 55-02

These parts are discontinued or priced at "high end of price range" in my opinion. The XPW kit goes for about 50$ more than the standard 50mm kit. (OEM)
I cut and pasted those part numbers, so if you google them you'll be able to see what they are asking, or that they are "out of stock" etc...
Thanks for looking...

Anyone gotten any parts?
Haven’t sold any yet. Would you like to buy any, my good sir?

Added pictures, I know it’s hard to trust anything that is said these days but I don’t mind selling the lower ticket items first to earn at least some cred in the community. I come to this community - hoping to escape from the clutches of eBay

Added pictures, I know it’s hard to trust anything that is said these days but I don’t mind selling the lower ticket items first to earn at least some cred in the community. I come to this community - hoping to escape from the clutches of eBay
I posted a couple things I can use above.
Thanks

I've given up. I've come to the conclusion this guy just wanted to flaunt his stash with no intent on selling parts. 🤬
You might be surprised, he might come back and have your parts boxed up and ready to go! I used the words from the Pink Floyd song in my post! Lol... A simple "sorry don't have that part" would be appreciated either way...

Sorry about the bad response time but I am also working a full time job, if you fellas could send me a text message with parts number, I could respond much faster 2767904292

Thanks for adding the pictures, just reply here if you have one or PM me would be best. Texting seems outside of the Arborist Site trading post rules, and am hesitant to do so. Thanks either way for looking for that part. If I find one online, I might buy it from that seller out of convenience and it's also less risky. Maybe sell some smaller items first, like you were suggesting.
Pictures show what I am looking for... the part # and the items in the box. 150$ might be a bit low, it's my starting bid if you will...

Attachments

• IMG_20211208_180712513.jpg
    IMG_20211208_180712513.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211208_180138418_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211208_180138418_HDR.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
Would be interested to know what you have for zenoah parts.
I think it was 2-3 shelves of parts worth, mostly small parts and even some fuel tanks, coils, condensers, points, flywheels, filters...they are still in their respective part number little bins that they were in at the shop so part numbers help tremendously, feel free to text me at number above

Back