• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 395xp cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big t double

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
How's about 90 shipped. The vertical scuff marks below the exhaust port are now pretty much gone...I gave it a couple swipes with the scotch brite and it wiped em clean. I can include the piston too but there's no machine marks left on it so I probably wouldn't use it for a rebuild...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bump one time one time. Updated pic...couple swipes with the scotch brite took most of the marks off below the exhaust port.
image.jpg

Are there some burrs along the edge of the intake in the top pic?
I guess I don't see what you are seeing...I checked it again before I left this morning and the only thing there that I could feel are two casting lines in the top and bottom of the intake. I would be happy to try and get some more pics if you're interested :)

ill double check again tonight when I get home and take more pictures to be sure. thanks for pointing it out.

Latest posts

Back