395XP trade for rifle build..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
The hat is fixing to drop though, and soon.
Folks can learn all they need when it does, and I doubt you'll be able to pick up any Gun Rag without headlines about it. LOL!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Unless Lapua is designing that round, I doubt they will let it reign for long. I can see them going back to the drawing board on the .338LM. I don't see it happening although the .300WM is a good round. It has the velocity but will have to gain almost 1000ft.lbs of energy to match the power of a .338LM. That is where the .338 shines, it's power is just crazy for the size. I'm looking forward to the new round but will stick with my little .308 for now.:D

dingeryote

dingeryote

Blueberry Baron
Unless Lapua is designing that round, I doubt they will let it reign for long. I can see them going back to the drawing board on the .338LM. I don't see it happening although the .300WM is a good round. It has the velocity but will have to gain almost 1000ft.lbs of energy to match the power of a .338LM. That is where the .338 shines, it's power is just crazy for the size. I'm looking forward to the new round but will stick with my little .308 for now.:D

You are digging.
Yes it HAS happened.
Wait. It will make sense once you get the scoop.

On another note though, did you notice that the new generation of high energy propellants are getting released in Canister lots now?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Last edited:

Latest posts