• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold .404 .063 Square Ground Skip chain loops & bulk, see post #6

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radio

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have some Oregon 68CJ which is square ground full skip sequence in .404 pitch and .063 gauge. 100' box of new chain with all the accessories (tie strap pairs, loop boxes).

Oregon 68CJ100U - $349 plus the ride from 03031.

If there are enough people who just want to buy loops I can do that as well. But before I open up a box I would need to know that there is enough interest that I could sell most of the reel and not get stuck with a chain size that I don't use. So if anyone is interested in loops then post here and let me know sizes and quantity.

Loops are for sale now. I broke open a box to sell loops to someone and have about 1000 links left. Price is 30 cents per drive link plus $7 shipping per order.

I also have one unopened box for $349. I will split the shipping to the lower 48 on this.

I’m not that familiar with the different drive styles but would this fit my Poulan 4200 with the .404 sprocket? If it would I would be interested in a loop at 104 links. Thanks

I’m not that familiar with the different drive styles but would this fit my Poulan 4200 with the .404 sprocket? If it would I would be interested in a loop at 104 links. Thanks

If you currently run .404 pitch chain in .063 gauge on your saw then this chain will work fine. I'm not sure what you mean by drive styles, are you referring to the gauge? Check one of your loop boxes or the markings on your bar to verify the gauge and pitch.

Just received 2 chains from Radio. On time, as ordered. Perfect transaction. Don't be afraid to buy from this guy. He knows what he's doing and does it. Thanks!

Bought 2 104 link loops from you about month or so ago cuts excellent. Thanks. was wondering if you still have some left looking for 2 loops at 94 links. Bought a 32 inch bar now and need some chains.

Latest posts

Back