• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 455 and a few others

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
For sale 455 husky $150 plus shipping
240 homelite $55 plus shipping
Super EZ $ 75 plus shipping also have a couple homelite 150s 0121181058.jpg0126181818.jpg
002eec25393a297e43fdd7628cb4aa9a.jpg
4a6ce36166c0c0b5f106dc2fd1129f56.jpg

Never mind duh I went back through shows me im not thinking right they gave my sis in law 2 weeks to live she's young too 41
Tell ya what I need the cash obviously but if you will wire 90 dollars to me via Walmart since its cheapest ill cover the rest if the shipping if its less ill send u bad k the difference

whats the bar length on that saw or is it PHO? and sorry to hear about your sister in law... 41 is far far too young to be in that condition
Yes it is she's been battling m.s.since high school been in a wheelchair since she 19 man it sucks back she went from high school track star to this in what seems like minutes thank you .the bar I think its 16 in

Let me check my bank account inthe mornin and we may have a deal on the EZ. I'll PM you and we'll work out the payment and shipping details.
Sounds good bud thanks ill take a few more pics and if i can a video of it running don't be alarmed by the smoke I run 32:1 in everything at the moment till I can go get the good gas

Sounds good bud thanks ill take a few more pics and if i can a video of it running don't be alarmed by the smoke I run 32:1 in everything at the moment till I can go get the good gas
It is a 16 inch bar and fairly new chain so it seems it must have been one dad stuck on it if you don't want it ill keep it I've got a few more of these saws im building a blue one now so let me know im gonna pull it off for shipping anyway

I'll message you in the morn, just gotta get to the bank and get some dough out. Maybe some day, I'll know how the other half lives.. If you ever find out let me know lol

I'll message you in the morn, just gotta get to the bank and get some dough out. Maybe some day, I'll know how the other half lives.. If you ever find out let me know lol
I wish bud my account us in the negative numbers and I bit to pay insurance and go to court and then to Virginia

Is there any way a member of the administration could switch this to sold for me i would greatly appreciate it since I dont have a computer thanks in advance

Back