50 days so far!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reaperman

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
So I was looking over the stats on my personal weather station today (http://classic.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMNRICE1). I was curious to see how many nights it fell below zero since Dec 1, exactly 50 as of today! And the overall, average temp during the same time period calculates out to a chilly 2.9F. Dec came in with a average of 6.5, Jan overall was 4.3, and so far in Feb -2.2. I know everyone is sick of talking about the weather this winter, me included. But I can see March on the horizon which "normally" below zero temps are pretty much gone, lets hope so.

Isn't it something ? It's pretty unbelievable this winter .. The cold just can't seem to leave

After missing several opportunities, we finally hit the 100 degree club yesterday morning, -24 and 76 in the house. OK, now that I've hit it maybe it will cut this crap out and warm up.:blob2:

I got 7 cords to stack out and I'm chomping at the bit to start my rows problem is it's. 7 out and the wood piles have a foot of snow on them and a foot deep blanket on the ground . Great year to have bought a snowmobile though !

So I was looking over the stats on my personal weather station today (http://classic.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMNRICE1). I was curious to see how many nights it fell below zero since Dec 1, exactly 50 as of today! And the overall, average temp during the same time period calculates out to a chilly 2.9F. Dec came in with a average of 6.5, Jan overall was 4.3, and so far in Feb -2.2. I know everyone is sick of talking about the weather this winter, me included. But I can see March on the horizon which "normally" below zero temps are pretty much gone, lets hope so.
You live in a "Deep Freezer" for sure, Wow!!!!:(

Heck, according to your data I think I'd be more concerned with the 248 MPH windgust it says you got :dizzy:
I've been working on that software glitch for a couple of years now, totally baffled. Its the weather station software trying to talk to the Wunderground's software. It worked great for years, then a change was made to their site and they rolled out some "new" software. From that point on its been really windy!

We are supposed to hit 32 tomorrow, I'm almost giddy at the the thought. Break out the shorts and suntan lotion boys! It's like my grandpa used to say, the weather around here keeps all the riff raff out. LOL.

Back