562XP Replacement bottom end?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logeeland

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is there a way to tell by looking at the saw if the bottom end of the 562 was replaced? The seller says it was done by Husqvarna. I have seen them rebuilt, the color of the crank case gasket was green, but if it was a full factory replacement I would assume they would be black or grey. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also look for the black serial number badge on the pto side of the crankcase.

I would doubt Husqvarna issued a new serial number badge for the replacement crankcase. Mine oem crankcase didn't come with one, guessing they want you to use your old badge to put on the new case.

yes, what I'm saying is if the tag is there it was either reinstalled by the owner/dealer or it shouldn't be there at all if its a replacement case. You are correct on the black/grey gaskets on the factory new off the shelf huskys. All my 562's 2260's have them. The green gasket was on a OEM husqvarna case I bought to replace a cracked case. More than likely you have an OEM case with the original top end mounted to it

Latest posts

Back