• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 60" bar and chain for husky 395

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics sent to you
please let me know as soon as possible
I'm looking for a 60" bar and chain for a husky 395. Please contact me via phone 501-554-6216. Thanks
please let me know as soon as possible if you want the 72 inch bar/chain-you were the first person that contacted me-i have a buyer waiting if you do not want it.thanks!

How for the 42"? If stihl 660 doesn't want it, then I'm interested depending on the the price.

How for the 42"? If stihl 660 doesn't want it, then I'm interested depending on the the price.
the 42" bar(Windsor speed tip/. 044 .063 sprocket nose is in excellent shape-slight surface rust) with 42" skip sequence chain would be $105(shipping included)-if interested send me your email and i will send pics

the 42" bar(Windsor speed tip/. 044 .063 sprocket nose is in excellent shape-slight surface rust) with 42" skip sequence chain would be $105(shipping included)-if interested send me your email and i will send pics

Thanks roger, but I'm looking for 3/8 pitch, not .404.

Howdy My name is Randy and I'm building a 281xp husky. Will that bar fit on a 281?
If so could you send me some photos of it and would you take a US Postal money order.
Thanks
Randy

Latest posts

Back