600-800 sq. ft. woodstove?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl here

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What is a good woodstove for this size cabin,camp for new hampshire winter needs as secondary heat?

Last edited:
hearthstone

i love my hearthstone (mansfield) it is quite large but in january can you really have too small of a wood stove?

Jotul 602

Stihl here said:
What is a good woodstove for this size cabin,camp for new hampshire winter needs as secondary heat?
The Jotul 602 is a classic...guess they have it updated to EPA standards now for big $$$. Or, the Morso 2B, or 2BO if they're around. Both the older Jotul and Morso and Lange and early Vermont Castings were rocks in their day.
For an ugly box look for a Tempwood steel job, the smaller one Stihl in some of the Maine northwoods camp cabins east of Greenville. Top loading. I Stihl use the big Tempwood in the shop burning almost anything. :taped: The 602 was our sauna stove until we got the Snorkel hot tub. Better than a sauna on a snowy day.
Got the 602 for sale in Ubcle Henry's:spam:

Ck out woodstock soap stone stove

Ck them out.They have 2 or 3 different sizes that would work great.There built in N. H.We love ours!!!:blob2: :blob2: :yoyo: :hmm3grin2orange:

Woodstove.com

Latest posts

Back