661R Fever ...it's here!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish i knew someone local who would let me try one Haven't seen them at the dealers yet Just the old reliably 660

Man...that saw looks familiar..... it is very strong:)

it runs real strong for sure! Thanks for the great saw! Even with the 28" bar buried in that 40" maple it pulled like a beast! There was a guy there with a strong 660 today also, he saw the 661 run and was like holy **** that thing flat out runs!!

DSCN9615.JPG

there was a 395 there today also, but we didn't really compare them side by side cutting. Next time we will. Guy with the 395 didn't even wanna run the 661, he said he'd probably want one then LOL, I think he saw enough just watching it cut. I'm going back to that wood pile tomorrow to cut some more! Gotta get some more fuel threw that 661 :)

395.jpg

395bill.jpg

My brother finally dropped my 661R off at UPS yesterday, so hopefully if there are no more problems, it will be here Friday. I guess the missing box cost me 5 days and the price to purchase a random shipping box since for some reason my brother couldn't find a box. I'm waiting to get it and it be destroyed or run over by a truck. That would fit perfectly with this whole experience so far. I think this will be my last ordered saw. If I can't walk in with money and walk out with a saw, I'm not buying it.

Back