• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold (7) Stihl HD2 air filters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I offered $15 a filter then I forgot about them. So instead I bought a 36"bar two chains and a dual port muffler cover from red bull for my 066.

You guys must not have tried very hard! ;)

No I didn't, I was very happy with the buy it now price, but they had been listed for a few days so I made a best offer, only about 2 or 3 dollars a filter cheaper, I knew at a time that it was a stupid risk since I knew I could use/sell what I didn't need... I paid over 50$ for the one I bought for my ms460 a couple years ago, luckily my parts saw I bought came with a HD2 filter, so I don't need an extra one.

You offered them at a great price, and I would have bought one off of you, even knowing what you paid for them, You got a good deal, and you past it on to us great folks at a great deal, You did us all a good service, and you made 20 bucks! Its all fun!

Latest posts

Back