A life lesson for my boys.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you suppose the old man will just think the original wood seller came back to make good on the original sale?
My thoughts exactly - the OP probably just got the original seller a repeat customer.

Do you suppose the old man will just think the original wood seller came back to make good on the original sale?

I hadnt give that any thought ,but the point is mute now.It seems that the man and wife started asking around the area as to who brought the wood.someone told him "it was the bus driver"he stopped me on thursday and thanked me profusely and tried to pay me.I refused ,told him it was my kids idea and what they got out of doing it was far better than money could buy.

It sounds like you have two Southern Gentlemen there.

No good dead ever goes unnoticed.

There are a few things that make a southern gentleman distinctive, and yes, we are distinctive. Unfortunately, they are also almost extinct. Isn't that sad?
Our Southern gentlemen and southern hospitality are the greatest aspects of our Culture and lifestyle in the South.

It sounds like you have two Southern Gentlemen there.

No good dead ever goes unnoticed.

There are a few things that make a southern gentleman distinctive, and yes, we are distinctive. Unfortunately, they are also almost extinct. Isn't that sad?
Our Southern gentlemen and southern hospitality are the greatest aspects of our Culture and lifestyle in the South.

I have to agree with you on that. Long story short, I flew down your way and had a little trouble. The older couple opened their doors to me. Treated me like family. I'll never forget it.

Back