A pic of my 4-saw Stihl plan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get some when we meet up for wood cutting, Nice saw's . I am with you on getting a 066/660 kind of need one of these. I got a gap inbetween the 044 and the 090G

Beefie

Yeah!

Very nice set of saws, the 038 is one to envy, and it looks to be in GREAT condition. The others look great as well, thanks for posting. Wish you will on your search to complete the set you desire. :clap:

Tom, I count 13 Stihly saws in there. Not that I'm superstitious, but it's a GOOD thing your Stihl pole pruner makes 14. :D :D

I counted twelve and 1 pole saw. Looks like the top shelf has been invaded by an imitation chainsaw maker Echo.:cheers:

I counted twelve and 1 pole saw. Looks like the top shelf has been invaded by an imitation chainsaw maker Echo.

Perfect. He can subtract the pole saw and the Echo and have 12 chainsaws, sort of. It'll only work if he throws a pinch of salt over his left shoulder. :cheers:

i don't think Tom has those saws anymore, He had about all of them stolen. they may have missed those though. I know they got all his newer saws.

That just plain sucks.

When I get to hell and hang with all my buddies, I hope the thief is nearby. :chainsaw:

We've got a place on Lake Beltrami, not that far south from Northome. From Ely to the cabin, we go through Northome all the time. :D

That's cool. Not many people in the world no where Northome, MN is! My brother lives in the Bemidji area not far from Lake Beltrami. How has the fishing been lately?

Looks like a good plan to me. My plan goes like this. MS200, 346XP, MS440, 066, 084. OK, so that's 5:)

No Brad, that's still a Stihl 4-saw plan. Germans don't mind it if a red-haired Swede hangs out with them, especially if she's a hottie. Fire in the hole! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Back