A trip to Eastonmade aplitters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone reading this, Olyman has said that I think I know everything in a different post, so I ask that he present his case for all of you to see, to be fair to him. Also, as stated above, he's insinuating that I went to Eastonmade to tell them how to build their log splitters. I ask that this evidence be presented here as well. He has a history of lashing out at people and calling them satanists and I wouldn't be surprised if I share the same fate. However, I do ask of him if Jesus would exemplify this type of behaviour, considering that Jesus put himself in the company of sinners. I also ask of him if he treats his brothers and sisters in Christ the same way, like myself for example. I do understand that many of you are non-believers and do not wish to debate this topic and go against yourselves and forum rules, but I wish to simply ask if this behaviour is hypocritical based on the principles that he follows.....................................................................................................???????????????????????????????.............................................??????????????????????

For anyone reading this, Olyman has said that I think I know everything in a different post, so I ask that he present his case for all of you to see, to be fair to him. Also, as stated above, he's insinuating that I went to Eastonmade to tell them how to build their log splitters. I ask that this evidence be presented here as well. He has a history of lashing out at people and calling them satanists and I wouldn't be surprised if I share the same fate. However, I do ask of him if Jesus would exemplify this type of behaviour, considering that Jesus put himself in the company of sinners. I also ask of him if he treats his brothers and sisters in Christ the same way, like myself for example. I do understand that many of you are non-believers and do not wish to debate this topic and go against yourselves and forum rules, but I wish to simply ask if this behaviour is hypocritical based on the principles that he follows.....................................................................................................???????????????????????????????.............................................??????????????????????
one thing about it,,your above Jesus in every way,,accuser of the bretheren, struck your pride nerve, did I???? keep telling everyone of your greatness,,,self proclaimed of course...

one thing about it,,your above Jesus in every way,,accuser of the bretheren, struck your pride nerve, did I???? keep telling everyone of your greatness,,,self proclaimed of course...
Oh, hear that guys? I said I was better than Jesus too and I'm the one who has done all of the accusing apparently

Back