AAAaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H-Ranch

Some things happen for a reason
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looked at the thermostats this morning to see the inside temperature 2 degrees higher than the set point for the one that controls the OWB heat. That seemed odd - it was like that last weekend too, but it was so nice and sunny out that I attributed it to sun load heating up the house through the south facing windows. This morning it was cold and too early for the sun. Turns out the programmagle thermostat for the propane furnace was set 2 degrees higher just on the weekends during the daytime! I don't know how I missed that - it must have been set that way from the spring after the OWB was shut down.

In any case I'm kicking myself for using $$$ to heat the house on the weekends for the last few weeks! I apologize in advance to the AS community.

:msp_ohmy: For your punishment you should go cut wood for four hours today....

:hmm3grin2orange:

My assumption is you have a forced air furnace and your owb h2o pump is running constantly. If that is the case you probably haven't used much propane.

I like the 4 hour cutting as a punishment....

Thanks for not being too hard on me. :blush:

I'm going to have to plea bargain it down to an hour for time served from yesterday's cutting and the remaining three hours to be completed today and tomorrow.

Thanks for not being too hard on me. :blush:

I'm going to have to plea bargain it down to an hour for time served from yesterday's cutting and the remaining three hours to be completed today and tomorrow.

Add sharpening 2 chains and cleaning 1 clutch cover and you have a deal

donate a cord to someone in need and all is forgiven, not to mention the brownie points. pay it foward.

Just send me one of your project saws and we will call it even, now back to the woodshed and sharpen up those chains! :biggrinbounce2:

Latest posts

Back