• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ActuallyBoughtvOne Husqvarna 550xp Cylinder Assembly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCstihl

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Bought One No more need for the below:

2014 550xp autotune developed an air leak and my piston and cylinder are badly scored. Looking for a cylinder assembly or used smooth bore cylinder. Too cheap to pay for new OEM cylinder assembly. Thanks

I have one that's a transfer clean up. Ring is not stuck, tho I'd recommend a better piston.
$45 shipped.

4766.jpeg downloadfile-1-1.jpeg

Be glad to. If you have a PayPal account send me that email address and I will pay immediately and cover the fees on my end. If not how would you like me to pay? Anything from bank check to money order to plastic if you're set up for visa etc.

Square file, got them thanks. Very nice cylinder. Looks new, if you mixed it up with the used one I don't mind swapping back. Not here to steal from you.

No complaints about the piston. Questionable is an understatement, but, really no probs, I had already bought a new one

Big question though. Your piston is scored almost exactly like mine. Mine is not quite as wide around the exhaust but a tiny bit deeper. Did you run down what caused that? I am breaking my saw down to chase leaks but if you know what caused your scoring, if that was from your saw, that would help. I may have a leak in the spacer between carb and intake. Someone told me those transfer covers develop O-ring leaks. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Back