Add your Business information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
Alright guys Here is your chance on some free advertising. Go to www.priceitsite.com/register.php. Sign up free ads. Only want to buy and Contractors are free to post. If you are contractor and want to post a different one please let me know and I will change your info to do free ads. To add a website you must add the http:// in front of it to direct link. Once you post and you want to edit use the manage your account link in the header above.

added another free option ----------Stolen Items--------------

BTW---There are a few bugs in the system. I want you guys to list them here so I can have a checklist to weed them out. I had the problem of not being to add an ad tonight. I have a email into Pierre-Luc to correct it. So you may not be able to add an add today, but I think he will be able to fix it in the morning. There is also a Thinkhost problem of not displaying a page after you try to sign in.

Last edited:
Yes, we are having server problems with some links and do get some page will not appear displays. We are trying to find the root of the problem. We should have the other repair finished tonight.

BTW when you browse ads. This is not all the categories you have to choose from. You have each state and a few countries to choose from. They won't show up until some body ads an ad. Again this is free for you guys, so sign up.

Ok guys you can go in now and add your business to the listing. There is everystate in the union to add plus Canada, Tasmania, etc. So place your ad, you might as well its free. I screwed it up last night so you couldn't but PL fixed it this evening. If you want to add merchandise please email me and I will set your account up to accomodate that.

OK another mistake by me. You have to let me know when you sign up. I am gonna try to change this but Treeman14, Treeman82, Crawdaddy, Crawdaddie, Nickrosis and Dennis you all can go in now. New guys let me know when you sign up for now [email protected] and I will change your info too free ads. Sorry guys I am trying to learn as we go.

I'm starting to figure it out. Once you add or edit an ad, you may want to go back and manage your account. When you get to the login screen, refresh two or three times before entering your ID and password. I thought maybe it was just my computer, but I tried it elsewhere and that's the key.

Darin, what are the limitations/requirements for the attached images?

Nickrosis

I was having the same problem. I just logged in under a different name (hence the Crawdaddy, Crawdaddie, and Nickrosis logins) then back to the orginal. It has some difficulty reconnecting to the same login account, but no problem switching to another.

Nickrosis

Here is the response I got from Pierre-Luc.
Hi,

Here's the answer I got from Vladislav:

----
I have only seen this with IE before, when the thing got confused about
SSL. Setting the default values fixed that. Other than that, we have
not had any complaints. This is something on your connection. Are you
perhaps using a firewall? That could be the cause.
----

Did you get any complaints from other people that it didn't work properly? I'm not using a firewall, but are you?

Thanks,

Pierre-Luc

Please guys answer accordingly so we can solve this problem.

If I login as "Nickrosis," I have no problem. I can edit my ads, etc. Then, after leaving that part of the site and browsing again to see how the changes appear, I click on the "Manage" link, enter my login info, and here's my response that I mentioned before:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

It's what I get whenever I try a website that doesn't exist. Other times, it will work, but usually it doesn't.

Nickrosis

You lost the Collector's Corner page, too. Cannot find. :( And yes, I'm using a firewall. Norton Internet Security. Never had a problem with it.

Back