Owners - What do you value most in your website & your marketing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeManCam

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to bring my experience within the online sphere to establish a digital marketing & web design agency tailored to Arborists, Landscapers, Nurseries and Contractors to help grow your companies & your presences online. There are professionals in my region I've been asking their specific needs to, but I'm looking to expand the inputs and opinions, so I'm curious about what you value in your websites and your outreach.

What are the pages/sections of pages that you notice make the biggest impacts with clientele and prospects?
What are some things you'd like to see be added or changed?
What efforts do you take with expanding your reach & do they have satisfactory results for you?
And for those of you who do outsource your marketing to an agency, what made you choose to partner with that agency that stood out?

The agency will be made to specialize in several needs, and in the beginning will be dedicated to high quality and lead converting website design, logo and yard banner (re)designs, SEO/SEM strategy & implementation, social media ad campaign management, professional copywriting, and brand photography coordination (We will scout, interview, and set up having a professional photographer local to your area come in to create new photographic assets for your business with the most efficient criteria & rates). Is there anything else in particular that's a strong need out of your marketing demands that would be a make-or-break for you when choosing an agency?

Thanks all!

Contact Software

so the business can develop a large data base of customers, histories, etc, contact calls, follow up, promotions, etc.

such as Act! 1692853179626.png

act!.com

Act! is a customer relationship management software and marketing automation software platform designed for, and used by, small and mid-sized businesses. It has a user base of over 800 thousand registered users.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act!_LLC

Yep. I've been eyeballing Act! since it came out. Prior to that, a similar product called Goldmine. I'm still using the original that got them all started: Telemagic. This of course is no longer available anywhere, and it only operates on an antique operating system. It also does everything the new software does, except for coming with an annual fee.

Good contact management software is critical to keeping track of your customers.

On a side note, they were partnered up at one time with Sage, my current accounting system.

Latest posts

Back