Ain't it nice.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELEVOFF

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Found it cut it down bucked it hauled it split it in about an hour. It will meet my heating needs for about two weeks straight. If I where to pay myself the cost of propane I just saved I would be broke.
View attachment 284743

Last edited:
Can't seem to coax this interweb device to show my pictures up right. Think I'm gonna throw it against the wall.

Last edited:
Are you happy with the 4-seater version of that RTV? I think thats pretty slick! I would love one for my woodlot but they are a weeee bit too pricey for me yet.

Yep, very happy with it. We use it primarily to run back and forth from the road to the house. Our driveway is crap in the wet weather. The extra seats come in handy just about every day and when you fold them up you have a much larger dump bed. I have loaded that thing well over capacity and never had a problem. It's not a speed demon but it will handle any work I throw at it.

Not to sound like a teeny bopper(I'm far from it anymore!), how fast does that rtv go? The reason I'm curious is my woods is about 4 miles away and the 13 mph top speed of my gator makes me hop in the truck instead! If it could cruise at 25 mph I'd be happy.

Not to sound like a teeny bopper(I'm far from it anymore!), how fast does that rtv go? The reason I'm curious is my woods is about 4 miles away and the 13 mph top speed of my gator makes me hop in the truck instead! If it could cruise at 25 mph I'd be happy.

It will do 25 all ay but not much over that, its also got a hydrostatic tranny which is nice for a utv.It hardly uses any diesel at all and has a lot of power, I have towed full hay waggons and many trucks out with this thing its awesome.

Back