All Super Split Owners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoggerDoug

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi guys
I want to know if any of you that have super splits have modified them to be able to be towed behind an ATV?

If so can you post pics of your fabrication jobs, so I can get some ideas?

Thx for any help

Some day I will get around to it. My plan is to put a 2" receiver at the top of the front leg. Then put a hinge on the front leg so it can be pivoted out of the way for towing. I would put a removable tongue into the 2" receiver for towing.

Damn Doug you've mentioned the Super Splitter so much it's looking like you have a financial interest.

Right....lol No but I wish I did for the price and popularity of them. I just bought one a month ago and need to do some fabing in order to get it up on my 50 acers. I'm afraid the road to get to my land is to rough to put it in the back of my truck, so I'm thinking if I fab a hitch I can tow it with my ATV beast.

CUCV that is exactly what I was thinking about the front support. Fold it up underneath by making it pivot and hold it with a pin.:cheers:

IMG_0486.jpg

Latest posts

Back