Almost new Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah just looked at that one 15 minutes ago they rekon they paid 4 grand for it new would that be right seems a hell of a lot to me what were they worth new .

while i am here i have sent a few emails to a person selling ( or trying to sell )a solo rex in not very good nick at all , and they have a starting bid 750 bucks on it she did not like my emails at all and told me it was a rare saw and it was antique she also said she had done her research and knows it is worth a lot more than 750 dollars , so i just told her have it your way and leave it listed at that and if you do sell it you will do very well indeed

thats what i told her , i even sent her links to the last 2 sold on ebay 1 went for $204 and the other went for $122 last week and she has still left her price as it is , i was only trying to help her out so she didnt waste her listing fee i am not interested in the saw anyway although i would like a rex i can get one closer to home than way down south they aint that rare.
i have not seen them attract any more than about 300 and hers is a pretty rough looking one.

Last edited:
yeah shes dreaming asking 750 for that old banger i only paid 160 for mine and its a runner. hopefully i will get mine this weekend

I would like to get hold of one of these Solo saws one day for my collection. I managed to get hold of this McCulloch saw tonight which I am pleased with. I put a post up the other day asking as to what model it might be and a couple of fellow members said it looked like a SP125. I hope it is!

Regards,

Chris.

I would like to get hold of one of these Solo saws one day for my collection. I managed to get hold of this McCulloch saw tonight which I am pleased with. I put a post up the other day asking as to what model it might be and a couple of fellow members said it looked like a SP125. I hope it is!

Regards,

Chris.

I was whatching that saw as well.
It's SP125 or a SP105
either way there a good saw.

Lee

Hello All,

There happens to be an almost new ( according to the seller ) Stihl 090 up for sale on Ebay Australia at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Near-new-Stihl-090-chainsaw

All good things come at a price !

Cheers,

Chris

Reasonable starting price and right near me.
Last one in great condition went for 2K.Let me know if anyone wants me to check it out.
Have marked that CP too but real sick of chasing parts.

Did pick up this CL last week
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back