• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Alpina prof 120 nos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortfuze82

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
nos in origional boxes tillotson hs 144 carb as well as a brand new piston complete w rings and wrist pin interested to see how many alpina geeks are out there still running or restoring these torque monsters. Asking $ 98 for carb and $75 for complete piston kit, firm these parts are very rare. Shipping NOT included

Attachments

• 20229792-B5D3-49D6-B852-CA8D8E6F62F4.jpeg
    20229792-B5D3-49D6-B852-CA8D8E6F62F4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
Not sure what else is in the Alpina 120 box you have, but I could use a crankcase if there's one in there.

I have a bunch of nos parts for the 70s 45s gasket sets pistons some handles for the 70s not much for the 120s as those were expensive saws even back in the 80s when they were being imported an sold her thruout the us

Hey I have a shipping total for you if you can shoot me your cell number then I can text you my PayPal adress
Hey I have a shipping total for you if you can shoot me your cell number then I can text you my PayPal adress

7.15 shipping plus the 75 totals 82.15 PayPal adress is below.

https://www.paypal.me/stser02

Sorry for the late reply. This site has been difficult to get on. Are you sure that's your paypal address.
Paypal addresses are your email address.

Thanks Lee

Back