Altec, Versalift, others?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marquis

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey gang, just wondering what is the better boom/bucket to go with on a truck. Also, the type of controls in bucket too I guess, joystick, lever. Any info would be great, thanks!

best lift

You are close to aerial lift on Connecticut they are really good aerial lifts they have good service and you can get a tech on the phone to help they come to your house to work on unit also I would recommend a aerial lift of Connecticut never really had any problems besides maintenance with mi:greenchainsaw:ne.

The difference in aerial lifts is more subjective. Kinda like the difference between Ford and Chevy. I have an Altec AA600 and love the manoverability of that long old boom, but the hand controls are kinda weird to get used to. I also have an old phone company Versalift. Its controls are great but the boom wont 360. it can be a little bit of a pain at times. Best bet is see if you can try a few out and see what you like.

aerial lift of connecticut

You are close to aerial lift on Connecticut they are really good aerial lifts they have good service and you can get a tech on the phone to help they come to your house to work on unit also I would recommend a aerial lift of Connecticut never really had any problems besides maintenance with mi:greenchainsaw:ne.

I own an aerial lift of conneticut and have to say the same have not had any major problems just maintenance.Bought mine 3 and half years ago and it is a 1998 model.

Latest posts

Back