Altek Chipper, is this a decent price?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toddppm

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looks like he's asking about $1,000 more than it's worth to start??!?! 1994 is good but it's obviously an Asplundh unit that probably has a ton of hours on it?

Toddppm

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Pretty simple machines and can take the hours but supply and demand means they aint worth all that! Although I have seen some completely beat ones go for more at auction, poor buyers:oops:

TC262

TC262

ArboristSite Operative
That will pay for itself in no time. They are much cheaper to maintain than a hydro chipper as well. Every part on the motor is dirt cheap and usually in stock. There are no hydrolic valves, motors, or lines to give you problems. Buy it up and use it to make some money to upgrade. Keep it as a spare, or sell it for what you bought it for later.

TreeAce

TreeAce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thats a darn good engine on it imho. One thing about a "chuck n duck" is that it will separate the men from the boys with ground men. Once you do get a self feed,which I recommend when u can, it will seem like a real luxury. I have chipped tons of brush through a fast feed. There not so bad.

ilaurenzv

ilaurenzv

ArboristSite Lurker
Looks good, pretty clean, wonder why it is for sale.
12j.jpg
uk3.jpg

Latest posts