Always keep an eye out!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In da USA, I think we call them 'homeless'. Or do the diddy coys have sexy women, and dance around the campfire, like in the movies?

nope they live in caravans, steal whatever they can, take drugs, litter the country, and generally make a nuisance.
i know how i'd deal with em.

I've posted previously that my bucket truck was broken into and had 6 saws and a bull line stolen. Previously I've had two Stihl trimmers stolen from my shed. I've probably had a lot more stuff stolen but just haven't noticed. The saws will hopefully cut the thief's leg off.

not much

not much personally, boss has a few tales,

council workers had some kids on a housing estate in edinburgh smash a window reach in and grab some guys rope bag (it was next to the door. they got away with a bag, a rope a lockjack and some ascenders....use to 12 year olds?

these kids live on an estate where i was asked by one,

do you know my ma?

nope i said

well she knows you, cos you sh**ed her last night.

this was from a 11 / 12 year old.....

nice, little angel

jamie :evil

big cash side removal last nov to make some christmas money. went shopping day after thanksgiving. walking to 7-11 to get a 6pack and never took excess cash from wallet.
gun to my head... bstrd took 150$ of my sweat and hard work
petty thieves are the worst sob's

Latest posts

Back