Another 2 feet of snow !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.. u got me too.. i am just starting to see the wood pile..
scagg anymore thoughts on a cover for the wood?
ant

Yeah#I'm#definitely#going#to#go#with#the#metal#carport#probably#around#20x24#and#I'm#just#waiting#to#get#the#chimney#adapter I need. I can't wait until the day I can load dry seasoned wood in the stove. Lol

Now I'm dealing with the mud. How about you ? #

there is still snow on the ground but by mid week it will be mud. did u ever look into how they anchor them covers to bare soil?

They drill holes and drive rebar rods down into the ground. You can upgrade to better anchoring as a option. They are good for 120 mph winds like they are. Ithnk I'm going to get both sides covered, A frame and leave the ends opened. This summer I'll build sliding doors for the ends. Oh and I'm ordering the metal for the roof with the ribs running vertical so the snow will slide off.

They drill holes and drive rebar rods down into the ground. You can upgrade to better anchoring as a option. They are good for 120 mph winds like they are. Ithnk I'm going to get both sides covered, A frame and leave the ends opened. This summer I'll build sliding doors for the ends. Oh and I'm ordering the metal for the roof with the ribs running vertical so the snow will slide off.

are u doing the install yourself? if so send me the link to get the parts..
ant

No , The install is in the price. Not sure if they will let you do it or not. My dad bought one (20x30) and they had it up in 2 hours.

Latest posts

Back