Another blue saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know...much hated saws but i finally got time and nice weather to put the new bar and chain on my G372XP. Im absolute garbage at making videos and not much better at sawing, the blow thru on the first cut was..entirely my fault.
I was a little shocked how grabby the chain was, but im happy with it, its a well balanced combo that isnt nose heavy at all. Ive got to raise the idle a hair but overall the saw is nice. For $198.14 for the saw and about $60 for the bar and chain, its hard to beat it. Looking forward to breaking it in.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I enjoyed watching this, Red. I imagine it could also have pulled a 28" bar as well. For $200, that saw is a steal. Was a lot of assembly involved? I tend to doubt it.
All i had to do was put the dogs on. It fired on the 3rd pull out the box.

Is that the 65cc or 72cc engine? I got the 65cc version of the 372 a couple years ago when they were still orange. I haven't used it a whole lot, but it hasn't broken yet.

Is that the 65cc or 72cc engine? I got the 65cc version of the 372 a couple years ago when they were still orange. I haven't used it a whole lot, but it hasn't broken yet.
This is the 71cc 372xp clone.

The 372 is a 365clone

372xt is the xtorq clone also at 71cc

I know...much hated saws but i finally got time and nice weather to put the new bar and chain on my G372XP. Im absolute garbage at making videos and not much better at sawing, the blow thru on the first cut was..entirely my fault.
I was a little shocked how grabby the chain was, but im happy with it, its a well balanced combo that isnt nose heavy at all. Ive got to raise the idle a hair but overall the saw is nice. For $198.14 for the saw and about $60 for the bar and chain, its hard to beat it. Looking forward to breaking it in.

Please share with us the source of a 24" light bar and chain for $60. Archerplus is over $100 for a B&C.

Please share with us the source of a 24" light bar and chain for $60. Archerplus is over $100 for a B&C.
Dealer...
I sell ~alot~ of their Tsumura bars and chains every month, not even counting the archer plus bars. I was content to order their products off ebay just to be able to provide the access to stuff and after a few big orders they contacted me to see if i was a business, which i am...and offered to let me buy factory direct in larger orders, i have a number of clients who order 14" pole saw bars by the dozen and chains by the case...they got tired of being shanked by the local deere/stihl dealer and the Tsumura laminated bars last as long for less and seem to be a tick lighter.

I traded my blue G372xp to a local and he loves it. Using 24" for hardwoods.

Think he said he has around 12 tanks through it now.

My G372xp had a huge squish on mine.

I just never grabbed this one because stock for stock in the farmertec saws. My G444 out cuts my G372xp and G466. Thinking it just got better stock porting numbers.

g372fww.jpg

I traded my blue G372xp to a local and he loves it. Using 24" for hardwoods.

Think he said he has around 12 tanks through it now.

My G372xp had a huge squish on mine.

I just never grabbed this one because stock for stock in the farmertec saws. My G444 out cuts my G372xp and G466. Thinking it just got better stock porting numbers.

View attachment 893911
I think the 372xp muffler is a bit restrictive, im going to try a dual port and see if it has a positive result

I think the 372xp muffler is a bit restrictive, im going to try a dual port and see if it has a positive result
I did on mine and the power gain was noticable. Had to replace the carb too. With the H screw all the way closed it was running rich and not going above 11500 rpm.
Saw just runs good now.

Back