another english climber.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
always been my problem ,jumping in both feet first,this site is really opening up a newway of looking at the tree work job,god bless the techno age,

Welcome to the site. Watch, listen and learn. There is a wealth of knowledge here. And feel free to ad your two cents worth. Every little bit helps.

Kenn:Monkey:

Oh Lord, another female climber and every one is gonna go ga-ga over you. I appologize in advance for some of these unsavory characters. LOL
:Monkey:
Kenn

read the name again

TREE'S R GREEN(it's called sarcasm)i bet rocky get's it:D

blue, i was kinda hoping my clue would help our friends across the pond

yeah am a genuine yorkshire man , Yorkshire born and yorkshire bred,strong in arm and thick in head,,,,, as for brogues we dont talk with a brogue ,we just wear them on sundays ,,,

Kenn, Beware of Airedales.:D

Teressa, Of course YOU don't have a brogue or an accent. The Scots across the border speak strangely but intelligibly. The rest of the world are foreigners or Englishmen or Yanks with odd accents.:p

hello

hello teressa.....

british humour can be lost on the yanks....ha ha ha ha ha

The Scots across the border speak strangely but intelligibly

i'll take that as a compliment then shall i

jamie

think im going to keep my head down for a while,,,at least until the european football is over,,,,,,,,god help england, dont want ribbing if the scores go the way i predict they will,and on the subject of accents,mine is a broad yorkshire thi ,and tha,is tha laikin ta nite ,totally incomprehensible and un fathomable to all but the lovely people of the republic of yorkshire,the y.r.a

Latest posts

Back