New member saying Hello

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ VH

Reaction score
Hi just joined . I'm from Northern Michigan . 63 and have heated with firewood about thirty years . I currently use two Echo CS- 590 saws and have a couple wood splitters . Typically cut maple , oak and beech . Not a pro by any means . I've been lurking on the site for a bit but would like to ask some questions .

Welcome to the site and congrats on the win - some of the best college ball I've seen in a while - looking forward to one more on Monday. How do you like those 590s? Was thinking about getting one. Be sure to use the "search" function if you haven't already, you find a lot of info there.

Welcome to the site and congrats on the win - some of the best college ball I've seen in a while - looking forward to one more on Monday. How do you like those 590s? Was thinking about getting one. Be sure to use the "search" function if you haven't already, you find a lot of info there.
Oh Yea been a Michigan fan since I was a kid . My Moms older sister was a professor there and took me to a game in the Big House once . Go Blue !!! I like the 590 have used one maybe 4 years . My 590's are stock with Oregon powercut 20 inch bars and full chisel chains . I get into some bigger stuff on my property and so far I have been happy with them .
I picked another one up last year and want to mod the older one ....maybe . I'm waiting on a 24 inch Oregon Powercut bar and chain for it and going to see how it runs . If it cuts fine I may leave it alone but ... kinda got the bug to tinker with it . I live close to lots of State land and there's plenty of big dead stuff down . I don't sell it , I just bring it home to heat with .

Latest posts

Back