• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Another load of stuff hitting the interwebs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronH

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok guys. I'm still trying to clean up my garage.. I'm starting a few more on ebay. If you have any questions, let me know.

Stihl 009, jonsered 2238, jonsered 630, ms290, ms250, several 192tc and maybe some more if I can dig them out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

0e40553b68dbf7cc5562a7ad4fcf55cd.jpg

98397e22bdb1b2eceae5474f1117a817.jpg

cd52b4424894a5130a37257a2d8d933b.jpg

166c591032e3d8046f09cf0a95ac89c3.jpg

I started it out at 60. No bids yet, but plenty of watchers. All of the rest have bids at this point.

What all is wrong with the saw in the top pic..... Also what's the story on the 290, and the 250.... Thanks a lot Kyle

I believe the one on the top runs. I went to pull them all before sticking them on ebay. I thought the recoil was attached. I jerked it, pieces flew all over. I got pissed off and that was it.

The 250 is parts. I don't know if the engine is good but the exterior parts are. I sold it to a guy in Italy and he failed to pay for it so I relisted it.

Same deal on the 290. I believe it needs a piston and cylinder but I haven't taken it apart to see.

I have too much stuff to go through all of it. Once I thin out the herd a little, I'll check them all out a little better.

Also I am looking for a ms240-ms260 series saws... I would like to find one that needs some work, or maybe a top-end rebuild if you have anything like that also.... Thanks a lot Kyle

So are these saws for sale or is this thread strictly to create chatter for more bidders on Ebay? You have posted some good stuff but i am confussed. I think most of us would like to send a pm on a saw we want and purchase outright instead of bidding against each other.

These saws are posted so that I can provide any information I have on the saws to members. On ebay, I list as is for parts. I also list on eBay to get the most money bang for my buck. I feel it's a fair way to know the value of a saw. It also hinders people low balling me on saws.

With that being said, I have shipped saws to members outside of eBay for parts and otherwise. I'm willing to do that if it's a fair deal for both sides. I try to post on here ahead of my listings so that can be on option. Once I have bids, I hate to take them down because it's frowned upon.

Oh I see now.... I thought you meant you were posting these saws here, before you put them on eBay....

I just try to give a preview. I'm willing to take them down if they don't have bids. I'm working on deals with several members currently

I understand and to each his own i guess. Some guys prob like buying this way, just not me. I like a saw listed in the TP to have pics info and a asking price. I understand if folk have questions but if i wanted info on a saw on ebay i would go through my ebay account to ask the seller, not through here. Just way i do business and like i said to each his own. If this way works for you, and folk like it, then keep it going. Glws on ebay.

These saws are posted so that I can provide any information I have on the saws to members. On ebay, I list as is for parts. I also list on eBay to get the most money bang for my buck. I feel it's a fair way to know the value of a saw. It also hinders people low balling me on saws.

With that being said, I have shipped saws to members outside of eBay for parts and otherwise. I'm willing to do that if it's a fair deal for both sides. I try to post on here ahead of my listings so that can be on option. Once I have bids, I hate to take them down because it's frowned upon.

What's the MS290 look like?

I deleted the pictures from my photo album. It's on ebay under aaron516

Latest posts

Back