Another nice free oak haul!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nparch726

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know how you guys love pictures! These folks right on my way home from work wanted a bunch of downed oak cleaned up from the storm last July, pretty easy pickings, all laying on the ground and pretty easy to get to. Got a couple pickup loads last week and decided there was enough there to bring the trailer along on Saturday. The great thing is there's at least another trailer load still there just waiting for me to pick it up!

Nice wood and nice trailer! Is that a dump trailer? If so, I may hate you already. :D

Thanks for posting those pics. Don't forget the camera when you go back for that last load.

:cheers:

Ya sorry, you might hate me but it is a dump trailer, 14' x 8'. It is VERY handy, I'd recommend one to anyone!

Ya sorry, you might hate me but it is a dump trailer, 14' x 8'. It is VERY handy, I'd recommend one to anyone!

Sweet! I dream about getting one, but for now it has to remain in that realm. I already imagine myself building up a road bed for my wife's pending barn, unloading firewood, hauling topsoil to the garden, rocks for the culvert gabions, .... yep, very handy!

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back