another stupid johnsy question a 910 e this time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
sorry to torture but i just bought the used / parts saw inventory of a dealer that went out (thanks in no small part to lowes/sears sellkin huskys) any how among the almost 80 saws in various states of mechanical decompositon ranging from near new to an inch and a half tall (not kidding its flatter than a pancake ill take a pic) was this johnny 910 e thats so new lookin it should still have a hang tag on it. i was told by the fella who owned the shop that it was run once and sat for at least 10 years full of gas which is now a wak coating covering the tank and no dobt the entire fuel system. this is gonna take work to get goin, my question after all my story building up to this is, is the saw worth the trouble? is it a good cutter or just a low rpm antique load of crap?

I think its worth the work. send me a list of what saws there are there that you dont want.

SAWS I DONT WANT!!!! ive never owned a saw i didnt want. if any one reading this has a saw they dont want ill email you my adress and send it to me. think of me as a home for missing and exploited chainsaws :p ill put together alist for you im figureing out what i have still

I think it is a slight misprint at CSCC on this model.
It is listed as 86cc's, I think that 87cc's is correct, as on the other 9xx series Jonsereds. Bore and stroke is listed as the same.

there's a jonsered 930 on ebay.....in the description of the saw he lists 2 sources for older jonsered parts.

Latest posts

Back