Another tree bites the dust...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid. Rakes mounted on the chipper...hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

OOMT: I've never done it but if one hits (alt PrintScreen) on the computer keyboard a still of the currently active window is saved to the Clipboard. If the active window is a pic of a Google Earth map you have a still image. A series of 10-15 still images at ever-increasing zoom would get the effect you achieved in your video. You just have to get the still from the clipboard to the video editing software. Or maybe using Google Earth Video would work better.

Last edited:
OOMT: I've never done it but if one hits (alt PrintScreen) on the computer keyboard a still of the currently active window is saved to the Clipboard. If the active window is a pic of a Google Earth map you have a still image. A series of 10-15 still images at ever-increasing zoom would get the effect you achieved in your video. You just have to get the still from the clipboard to the video editing software. Or maybe using Google Earth Video would work better.

Pardon me Tom I was being obtuse. One of the the redeeming features of Windows Vista is the snipping tool. I went snip, save image, 1 click zoom, snip etc......... :cheers:

I picked up on the tone of the post. Thanks for the winky smiley in case I was obtuse. That's a cool little trick with Vista. Take care.

Looks like an interesting tree with the power line in an urban setting. Good job boys

Latest posts

Back