Another useless video!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiHD

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Nothing special...just some random clips and pics, been cleaning out my computer the last few days. I've got 16 black locusts and 6 poplars to remove next week so I'll get something a little more exciting then!

Got 5 bee stings on that first job.

Music dedicated to Rope this time! :hmm3grin2orange:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArborCareTreeExperts#p/u/4/t3-WttKzMhU

Last edited:
very nice. who is doing the editing and filimng of your vids? they are doing a great job

very nice. who is doing the editing and filimng of your vids? they are doing a great job

It's all shot on a powershot canon digital camera by me, not even a real video camera! The thing that sucks is that when I'm climbing I don't get any footage! Thinking of hiring someone for a big job next week. (paying him in firewood) I do all the editing myself. I'm hoping to buy a nice hand held hd camcorder in the spring, and get a couple different POV's. Would love to get a helmet cam but not in the budget right now. Thanks for the comment John, I've been having fun making them and it keeps me busy during this slow time!

:cheers:

Last edited:
making that thing is a little tougher than I thought!! I'm sure it will be worth it though.

:dizzy:

Nothing special...just some random clips and pics, been cleaning out my computer the last few days. I've got 16 black locusts and 6 poplars to remove next week so I'll get something a little more exciting then!

Got 5 bee stings on that first job.

Music dedicated to Rope this time! :hmm3grin2orange:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArborCareTreeExperts#p/u/4/t3-WttKzMhU
Ive never encountered bees on a tree job luckily. What do you do about them? Do you have to tell the owner of the house you need to call a bee guy or something?

Damn man those bee's are insane. I'm allergic so I just about wanted to run away from my computer. Nice video. Thread title is misleading. Your channel is awesome. Great job.

Damn man those bee's are insane. I'm allergic so I just about wanted to run away from my computer. Nice video. Thread title is misleading. Your channel is awesome. Great job.

Haha I know what you mean I'm allergic too :deadhorse:

Ive never encountered bees on a tree job luckily. What do you do about them? Do you have to tell the owner of the house you need to call a bee guy or something?

yeah we usually have to go back in the winter. I have called a bee guy a few times and he has shown up with a loader and taken the log with all the bees to use for honey! (after sealing the passageway in with plywood)

we removed a huge black locust 2 years ago, the bottom 15' had what he estimated to be 50,000 bees in it. I couldn't believe it was that many but have since found out that number is quite reasonable.

we will be finishing that tree next week actually.

thanks Eden, I am enjoying making the videos and hope to get some better ones up soon. It is tricky trying to shoot videos on site as it slows everything down. As I said I'm hoping to get a real cameraman to come in and shoot some high quality vids soon.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back