Anti- Theft Chainsaw Insurance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Check this out. No need to take your saw home, just pinch it till the rivets leave dents in the woodfibre. I came up with this idea all on my own.
John

where bouts in the woods did u leave it,
john. i go make sure it dont get rained on ,or nothin. cant have that now.:)

Hi Tony, I didnt leave it pinched to long, ran for the KD 385, 026 extricated itself at the mere sight of the KD, was a funny day, every time I did something right, I did something wrong. Tossed the chain on the 385, lost bar nuts, groveled in ground litter, but never found my nuts, reduced to limbing with 088 KD after rocking out 026, flatened tire on one side only, poked in eye with sharp stick, slapped in face with Maple whips like pervert at tea party. All in all a good day. Not so much the problems we have, but rather, how we get out of them.
Rock on,
Easy Johnny

John, sounds like about the only thing that didn't happen was, you didn't get slapped in the a$$ with a board with a nail in it!!!!!

Jeff :D

Look on the bright side John,
You got a whole months worth of bad luck out in one day!
Good stuff has to follow!

It's nice to see that even the veterans of this site get pinched once in awhile. Makes us newer guys feel a little better about our sawing.
Another good part of it getting it pinched is that you got to keep your nice clean white handle from getting dirty. At least for another day.

Back