Any carvers in the charleston sc area?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
I'm new to the site.
I know Christopher Cox was in the Charleston area. He is a master with a chainsaw. Van is also a guy in Florence, SC who is very good. I don't know the contact info on Chris but I could get you in touch with Van. I haven't been carving long enough to throw my hat in the ring. Let me know if I can help.

Hello,
I'm new to the site.
I know Christopher Cox was in the Charleston area. He is a master with a chainsaw. Van is also a guy in Florence, SC who is very good. I don't know the contact info on Chris but I could get you in touch with Van. I haven't been carving long enough to throw my hat in the ring. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks for the reply. I got in touch with Chris but he's up in DC for a few months. If you want to pm me vans contact I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for the reply. I got in touch with Chris but he's up in DC for a few months. If you want to pm me vans contact I'd really appreciate it.
Sorry to be difficult, but I would be willing to give Van your info. I'm just not comfortable giving out someone's info, not knowing you personally.

Latest posts

Back