Any fuel-reduction/thinning crews in East or Southeast Tennessee?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumBurner

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Trying to get options for a future move (likely moving back full-time to TN May/June 2020 or earlier) and would like to stick with my current line of work, as opposed to getting on with a climber or logging crew. Am currently in Nashville for the summer, though I will be filling out one more season in Humboldt, CA before my crew-boss retires in 2020. Looking to come out to East or SE TN for a few days to a week and meet some folks in the business to get an idea of work availability, as well as housing availability and cost of living.

Currently have 9 years experience, both crew-work and solo-work. Have lots of references, including my own clients, separate from the crew I currently work with. Swamp and run saw.

Thanks

I might as well extend my area of search to Western/Southwestern NC, Northwestern SC, and North/Northeastern GA. As a last resort, I'd consider Eastern KY, but I'm not too interested in moving back to KY and paying all those taxes again.

Basically anywhere along the Appalachians or smaller State-Forested areas.

Latest posts

Back