Any ideas about what to say...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pay 90 a cord in log form delivered to the farm. I pay $105 a cord cut split and stacked in my trailer but I have to drive 30 miles one way to get it. He can only produce so much. I find it easier to have the logs delivered then to go find wood. I can process all my firewood and never start a truck. That saves a ton of money. I use the skid steer but it is cheaper to operate then my truck. I don;t consider myself big yet. (200-250 cords a year) but I'm getting bigger every year. Firewood here can bring $300-$450 a cord. Some people get more then that.

Scott

I pay 90 a cord in log form delivered to the farm. I pay $105 a cord cut split and stacked in my trailer but I have to drive 30 miles one way to get it. He can only produce so much. I find it easier to have the logs delivered then to go find wood. I can process all my firewood and never start a truck. That saves a ton of money. I use the skid steer but it is cheaper to operate then my truck. I don;t consider myself big yet. (200-250 cords a year) but I'm getting bigger every year. Firewood here can bring $300-$450 a cord. Some people get more then that.

Scott
for what kind of wood???? thats crazy

i dont feel sorry for them

every customer i have and pick up each year i tell them up front dont call when you run out.. give me a week or two cause if it gets nasty and muddy i cant get it out....and it never fails they call and say i have 4 sticks and want it the next day...and if i have it they pay more.....or they dont get it i hate to loose a customer but oh well ....it just surprises me that some people just dont have any common sense...

Latest posts

Back