Any lateral thinkers here? What to do with 1000's of cords of 'waste' wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically ive found that when a person retorts to name calling it is because they are getting fustrated and dont know how to handle their emotions. this coincides with a general lack of respect for other peoples opinion. I dont find any of this to be likeable quality in anyone.

WS; you are immature, cocky, ill advised and basically full of s**t. I have no more use for this discussion, because I believe i would have a easier more productive conversation with a box of tissues. Which you should try picking one of these up, your tears are flowing so hard ur gonna short out my keyboard

1. Calling a spade a Spade is not “name calling” by any stretch… and I’ve never had a problem doing that. Anytime someone does a Google search, finds something on Wikipedia and on some flashing internet web page, and then presents that to me as fact… Well pointing out that they’re being foolish isn’t “name calling”, it’s simply calling a spade a Spade.
  2. Immature? Because I don’t follow… don’t believe anything I’m told until I do my own investigation… have no problem being 100% politically incorrect… and because I believe government has overstepped their constitutional authority… That makes me immature?
  3. Cocky? Hooray! You got 1-out-of-6 correct. Yep, I’m cocky, I can afford to be… ‘cause I know I have more than 40 years before the end of the world as we know it.
  4. Ill advised? Hey, I’m not the one doing my fact-finding on Wikipedia. Try your public library; start with some independent business and financial publications. You’ll find their facts are always footnoted… and those footnotes will lead you to many weeks worth of enlightening reading. It’s hard work, but getting to the truth about anything political is never easy, and will never happen with a Google search… or listening to “talking heads”.
  5. Full of s**t? Man, I’m handing them back the plate… and the free plastic spoon.
  6. Tears? I’m the only non-bleeding heart in this discussion… the only tears I’m shedding are from laughter.

Back