Any of you Montana folks seen Bigfoot?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a guy do this up here in Whatcom County, only he had a bigfoot costume and he didn't get hit by car. It scared the crap out of me.

Saw a guy do this up here in Whatcom County, only he had a bigfoot costume and he didn't get hit by car. It scared the crap out of me.

While you shouldn't be jumping out of a good airplane :jester:

I Envy Bigfoot ...

attachment.php

View attachment 250392

Kinda like that lady who had a mannequin dressed in overalls hanging off her gutter with a fallen ladder lying beside. She took it down pretty quick after a few people drove over her lawn attempting to come to the rescue of the fallen 'worker'.

We have done it, but only with peoples trail cameras! Or you take a huge deer head or shed and just get it in the picture.

Want to see Bigfoot? Try Somes Bar, Happy Camp, Hayfork, or Orleans on a payday Saturday night. Guaranteed sightings.

Ummmm, there isn't much to get paid for in Orleans and Happy Camp anymore. There are no bars in Orleans. All but the Ishi Pishi Club burned down. The Ishi Pishi Club was an office supply and espresso store when I left that area. Any porch that one could sit down and enjoy a libation from one of two markets was fenced off. People still occasionally fell off the bridge. The bridge railing was not fenced off. Just before I moved, the Orleans Hotel burned down. We saw the glow in the dark of the morning. We were headed in to work at 0 dark thirty because we had to get trees out of the cooler and into the trucks and then into the ground. It was a very bright glow. It was a sad glow. That was a neat old building.

Happy Camp was also in decline. In fact, the only way to get fuel for your car or truck in Happy Camp was to have a credit or debit card for the Cenex pump. Stone Container closed down their mill there. The Karuk Tribe and the Forest Service were the two major employers.

Traffic was sparse on that highway. It would be a safer road to be Bigfooting on. Oh, a BBC crew did film a documentary on hunting Bigfoot around Orleans. I think they were up off the GO road.

Ummmm, there isn't much to get paid for in Orleans and Happy Camp anymore. There are no bars in Orleans. All but the Ishi Pishi Club burned down. The Ishi Pishi Club was an office supply and espresso store when I left that area. Any porch that one could sit down and enjoy a libation from one of two markets was fenced off. People still occasionally fell off the bridge. The bridge railing was not fenced off. Just before I moved, the Orleans Hotel burned down. We saw the glow in the dark of the morning. We were headed in to work at 0 dark thirty because we had to get trees out of the cooler and into the trucks and then into the ground. It was a very bright glow. It was a sad glow. That was a neat old building.

Happy Camp was also in decline. In fact, the only way to get fuel for your car or truck in Happy Camp was to have a credit or debit card for the Cenex pump. Stone Container closed down their mill there. The Karuk Tribe and the Forest Service were the two major employers.

Traffic was sparse on that highway. It would be a safer road to be Bigfooting on. Oh, a BBC crew did film a documentary on hunting Bigfoot around Orleans. I think they were up off the GO road.

Very true...it was several years ago when I was working there. It has declined.

Maybe we should change "payday Saturday night" to "whenever the welfare and unemployment checks arrive night".

I still think I saw Bigfoot in Covelo though. I drank a little whiskey in those days. :msp_rolleyes:

On one of my scouting trips up the South Fork of the Trinity, I found tracks and evidence near a marshy pond.
Apparently, they eat cattail roots.
My bother spent lots of time in the Ah Pah area near Klamath, looking for Bigfoot, said he heard their calls.

i must look or smell bad or both.:msp_unsure: but with all the boondockin that i've done and i have not heard nor seen anything. now i have messed with peoples heads to the point that they are seeing and hearing things.:hmm3grin2orange:

I know bigfoot exists because I saw his new shoes waiting to be shipped on the counter of Kulien Shoes, Size18EEEE caulks with 22" tops. Apparently he lives in AK.

its discrimination if they cost more. at $880, I hope they can fit it in the budget.

I'm not in Montana at the present, and I have not seen Bigfoot. But I came through the Memphis Airport here a while back and I saw ELVIS!!! :msp_w00t:

He was on every T-shirt, coffee cup and souvenir they had. (So I had some good ribs in the food court before I caught my next plane :dizzy:). Keep them stories coming!

Back